2007-11-04

Sit Tight!

Don't worry!
I am just very busy with school at the moment, but I assure you, I have not given up! I hope to have a nice new podcast up next weekend, but in the mean time, do yourself a favor and buy Versailles' new album "Lyrical Sympathy".

We are trying to come up with some new ideas to spice up the podcast and hopefully, Jenna and i can get down to writing the code for J-TYPE. I know what I like, but I also want to know what YOU want. Comments, questions, ideas... all are welcome.

I would also like to HEAR from YOU! If you can record yourself introducing a song or reading a passage from a cool story, I'd love to be able to work it into a show!

Also, the lovelies over at Jrock && the Visual Kei were kind enough to link this blog on their site! Thanks to them for showing J-TYPE/J-CAST some love!

Thanks to you listeners and readers too! I will try to have some more quality info up for you soon and more frequently!

minagoroshi //37564。

8 comments:

Emi-san said...

I love you, your friends, and the hard work you do for J-cast/J-type.


Thank you.

Anonymous said...

D: Wonderful!

VisualxKeixGoddessxAmane said...

I still would like to thank you for all the wonderful songs! I have started a blog of my own for j-rock and visual kei..if you have any free time,please do visit it^o^

http://descendantxofxthexrose.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Christ.
You're hot.

...Oh, and your podcast is amazing too.

But mainly, you're hot.

Anonymous said...

I caught on to your podcast at number 10 and you made me a big fan of Moi Dix Mois! I now have 4 of their CDs Dixinfernal which is the first one I had got Made me a Mana fan on the first song La dix croix. Thank you!! I wish I was able to get versailles revent c! I love that song. can`t wait for your return.

Anonymous said...

last comment by kenreddragon

Anonymous said...

More podcasts! ; ;

Suzuri said...

I was surfing iTunes recently and I found your podcast. Being madly in love with visual kei, I downloaded it and tried playing it, and it said something like the URL could not be found the server. Could you please fix J-Cast (but it might be a problem on iTunes' part)? I'd love to listen to your podcast, it sounds cool ^___^ thanks