2007-04-17

and then there was blog.


For the first post to this soon to be active blog, I would like to start by expressing my love for Moi dix Moi's new album, DIXANADU.
Mana has succeeded in created a world with this album, a world in which his message is expertly expressed. The only complaint I have is that the fantastic "neo pessimist" and "Last Temptation" are included. I would much rather see them as b-sides on singles as they are remakes. After so many years of fandom in the j-rock and visual kei scenes, one would think I would be used to it by now: I'm not.
Hopefully, 2007 will be the year that Moi dix Mois plays in the USA. I saw them in Paris when Juka, Kazuno, and Tohru were still in the project (check the DVD, I'm in it with some other lovely friends) and I am anxious to see how Mana and Moi dix Mois have evolved. I do not want to have to wait until next year when I am in Japan and going to school to see them.
As I am asked this often, I would like to answer this question once and for all.

"Do you prefer Juka's or Seth's vocals in Moi dix Mois?"

I prefer Juka's vocals, but that in no way should suggest I dislike Seth's. I enjoy both of them but there is something in Juka's voice that appeals to me more than Seth's.

minagoroshi //37564。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up man? Hey I've been like a 5 month listener and all, yeah.. Good to see you got a blog.

Quick question for you. From J-Cast 19. The Gackt song - 野に咲く花のように. Do you have the japenese non-knaji or the english meaning?

Thanks;
Rae of SC/J&&VK

Anonymous said...

I miss your podcasts. I've listened to the eight I still have so many times... Everything is memorized. Even the bad jokes you made about "Funny Place", and your final about Malice Mizer, your bantering with Jenna... it's kind-of scary but your podcasts are my only connection to artists like Kaya and Kagura (Kagrra)... So, yeah... two years and I miss you.